Thursday, 23 June 2016

Little star


Hi friends.. Today I m posting very cute little girl card... I made it for Lulupu Challenge #62 

Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars - Celebrating Baby


I made this card with distressed background!! The card is measured 12x16 c.m. for inner card and 13x17c.m. for outer card i.e. black card..

First I fussy cut moon, baby and lil clouds.. then distressed Moon just on the edges with Golden Turmeric Artistry Ink after that I sprinkled glitter dust on moon to give some shilny look.. For background I used Blue Chase, Wild Bilberry and black shadow Artistry inks by Shilpi..
I punched some stars and colored it by silver gel pen..I used some gold blinks.. For Baby Girl sentiment I tried Jags clear stamps..




Hope you enjoyed my card..Please comment..

5 comments:

  1. wow...
    creativity indeed... and a long list of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...such a cute card, Shivani :) Love the beautiful scene you have created. Thanks so much for joining us at Lulupu this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much Jasleen.....

      Delete

  3. Happy Thursday!
    Fantasic creation. .

    --Kraftgali

    Enter our giveaway at
    https://www.facebook.com/kraftgali/photos/a.922124647905695.1073741828.919063814878445/981490241969135/?type=3&theater

    ReplyDelete